“Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.”

Friday, January 23, 2009

bloggety blog...i dont really have any new pictures to share but all is well. justin is still working like crazy trying to finish with the new company takeover but found out that it will be well worth it when they told him they were going to completely remodel his store. yeh!!!! the boys are doing great. austin just finished with midterms and the other 3 boys are getting ready for track break soon. oh by the way...justin and i celebrated our 13th anniversary tuesday. can you believe it?? i cant and austin will turn 12 on tuesday. wow. am i really that old. he is so excited to have the priesthood and be in ym's. he will be ordained super bowl sunday, which means dad cant ditch church although we are still having the old page annual super bowl party. go arizona!!! anyway hope all is well

2 comments:

  1. I just heard about your blog--I love it! Justin still looks like the cute guy he has always been! You guys have such a cute family. I have a blog--soswift.blogspot.com--come visit!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Melissa,
    I turned 35 Tuesday and I hope this year is way better than last! congrats on your new company. I have no idea what Justin is up to now, maybe you are still working the same palce. Phil actually tried to get out cars and our life fell apart and he has had to go back into them, I have been working like a crazy person teaching music and piano just to stay above the water. We have missed Vegas like crazy but are happy to be by family so the trade off has been wild. I am in choir and need your voice. . ahahahaha Laura told me you guys moved down to Henderson. Sounds like a good idea!! Well, keep in touch. I love you bog.

    ReplyDelete